What We Provide
- Comfortable beds, each with a pillow, and blankets or doona;
- Food storage spaces in cupboards, refrigerators and freezer;
- Breakfast cereals, muesli, rolled oats, bread, margarine, and a variety of spreads;
- Milk, tea, and some coffee. We have two coffee machines. One of these uses Nespresso pods.
- Some cooking spices, flour oils, sugar, condiments, vinegar and sauces.
You will need to bring
- Food and beverages for lunches and dinners.
- Sheets & pillowcases, towel, personal toiletries, and don't forget the sunscreen.
- Each bed has a pillow and two warm blankets or a doona - so there's no need to bring these.
- A bird and animal proof esky is handy for storing extra food and drink outside in Nature's refrigerator.
- Soft footwear for inside The Lodge.
- Check in time is 4.00 pm.
- Should you wish to ski earlier than this you may store your bags in the Pool Room, but you may not use facilities until after 4.00.
- You will need to clean and vacate your room by 12 pm and remove all food from kitchen and refrigerator by 2pm.
- Your baggage can be stored in the pool room until 4 pm should you want to ski the afternoon.